Want a quiet, comfortable place for your cat to hang out? Look no further than this easy DIY cat tent!
One medium T-shirt
One 15” x 15” piece of cardboard
Two wire hangers
Wire cutters or pliers
1. Cut the hooks off both hangers and shape them into two arcs.
2. Poke a hole in each corner of your piece of cardboard.
3. Tape the wire arcs together at their centers to form a tent-like frame.
4. Poke the four ends of the hanger frame down through the four holes in your piece of cardboard. Bend the wire ends under and tape them down.
5. Pull the shirt over the tent frame and position it so the neck hole is in the front middle and the bottom of the shirt is trailing behind the tent frame.
6. Flip the whole thing up so the bottom is facing you and the hole is pointing upwards.
7. Fold up the excess from the bottom of the shirt and tighten it up so the neck hole is taut and safety pin the bottom in place. Then pull the sleeves tight and safety pin them in place.
For step-by-step photos of this project, please visit Instructables. Happy crafting!
When deciding on a website, choosing between a template and a custom design can be difficult. Let 3 Sided Media help!
Social media is one of the ways clients discover goods and services in the web-driven market today.
Our work for you begins where other website companies end. Once your website is completed, our team just getting started.