Today is Hairball awareness day! Here are 7 facts you may not know about hairballs:
1. "Trichobezoar" is the technical name for a hairball.
2. Hairballs happen when cats ingest indigestible hair during grooming, it then forms a mass that can't pass from the stomach.
3. Hairballs are more common in the spring when cats are shedding their winter coats.
4. Long-haired cats are more prone to hairballs.
5. One or two hairballs a year is pretty normal, but seek a veterinarians advice if they occur more often.
6. Regular grooming can reduce the risk of hairballs.
7. Severe hairballs may require surgery.
Ask your veterinarian about your cat's hairballs at their next appointment!
When deciding on a website, choosing between a template and a custom design can be difficult. Let 3 Sided Media help!
Social media is one of the ways clients discover goods and services in the web-driven market today.
Our work for you begins where other website companies end. Once your website is completed, our team just getting started.