Over a decade ago, we first met Clint. The handsome cat first came to the ASPCA in 2005, after being surrendered by his pet parent, who sadly felt as though she could no longer care for him.
Chances are, you’re already aware of the fact that antifreeze can be a dangerous poison to humans and animals alike. But do you know why the substance is so toxic to pets? Would you know what to do if your pet got into the chemical?
This is Rex — a German Shepherd who lives with his family in Washington state. Last week, the dog put his life on the line to save his 16-year-old sibling, Javier.
We usually stay away from two-faced people, but there’s nothing more adorable than a kitty with two-toned fur.
When deciding on a website, choosing between a template and a custom design can be difficult. Let 3 Sided Media help!
Social media is one of the ways clients discover goods and services in the web-driven market today.
Our work for you begins where other website companies end. Once your website is completed, our team just getting started.