Owning a pet is a privilege, but the benefits of pet ownership come with responsibilities.
- Avoid impulsive decisions when selecting a pet.
- Select a pet that's suited to your home and lifestyle.
- Keep only the type and number of pets for which you can provide appropriate food, water, shelter, health care and companionship.
- Commit to the relationship for the life of your pet(s).
- Provide appropriate exercise and mental stimulation.
- Properly socialize and train your pet.
- Recognize that pet ownership requires an investment of time and money .
- Make sure your pet receives preventive health care (vaccinations, parasite control, etc.), as well as care for any illnesses or injuries.
- Budget for potential emergencies.
- Clean up after your pet.
- Obey all local ordinances, including licensing, leash requirements and noise control.
- Don't allow your pet to stray or become feral.
- Make sure your pet is properly identified (i.e., tags,microchips , or tattoos) and keep its registration up-to-date.
- Don't contribute to our nation's pet overpopulation problem: limit your pet's reproduction through spay/neuter, containment or managed breeding.
- Prepare for an emergency or disaster, including assembling an evacuation kit.
- Make alternate arrangements if you can no longer provide care for your pet.
- Recognize any decline in your pet's quality of life and make timely decisions in consultation with a veterinarian.
Photo Source: Pexels
When deciding on a website, choosing between a template and a custom design can be difficult. Let 3 Sided Media help!
Social media is one of the ways clients discover goods and services in the web-driven market today.
Our work for you begins where other website companies end. Once your website is completed, our team just getting started.